Who we are
Our website address is: https://docabroad.nl.
Docabroad is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. Docabroad processes personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, Docabroad acts as a data controller. As a data controller we are committed to protecting your privacy, the privacy of our clients and users of our website. We will only use personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
You may give your personal details to Docabroad directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as job boards. We may also receive data from other sources and third parties. Our legal basis for processing your personal data is for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you.
The information we collect and how we use it
Docabroad may collect your personal data via our website, during a face to face meeting, over email and from third parties. Depending on regulatory and contractual requirements we may collect all or some of the data listed below to enable us to offer you work (please note that the list is not exhaustive):
- Date of birth/age
- Martial status
- Email address
- Telephone numbers
- Emergency contact details
- Education history and relevant qualifications
- Professional registration information
- Full employment history
- Referee details, including information referees choose to divulge
- Immigration details
- Recent photograph
- Copies of your passport, driving license and/or identity card
- Proof of address
- Other financial information
- Equal opportunities information
- BIG Certificate / Registration
- Details of criminal convictions/cautions
- IP Address
- Details of your remuneration
- Immunization and serology reports
- Health details
- Professional appraisal details
- Details of professional indemnity insurance, which may include your trade union
- Mandatory training
- Information regarding prior professional misconduct, disciplinary action and investigations
Personal data is held securely by Docabroad; it may be processed, used, stored and disclosed as follows:
- To provide work seeking services
- To maintain our relationship with our clients, candidates and website users
- To enable you to submit your CV for consideration
- To subscribe to job alerts and other marketing information, you may opt out of this type of processing by withdrawing your consent at any time
- To assist Docabroad in finding suitable positions this may involve declaring personal data to our clients to allow them to make recruitment decisions, this may include divulging sensitive personal data. Please be aware that where sensitive personal data is required to be disclosed, as a contractual requirement, Docabroad will ensure that your data is anonymized where appropriate.
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
- To answer queries
- To monitor equal opportunities
- To verify details or request external validation of the information you have provided
- To enable Docabroad to renew compliance checks and carry out payroll and invoicing processes; data may be made accessible or transferred and processed outside of the European Economic Area. We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- To trusted third party organizations such as intermediary companies and master/neutral vendor organizations for work finding or payment purposes
- To other third party organizations who carry out checks on behalf of or provide services for Docabroad for example educational checks, training provision and occupational health purposes.
- To regulatory or law enforcement agencies for the purpose of their investigation or collection of taxes or duties. Your information will be disclosed where we are permitted or required to by law.
- To enable Docabroad to monitor traffic and movements around our website. Website data is stored securely and not shared with anyone.
- For other collection, holding and uses not listed above we will seek your consent.
Client data is collected directly from you or from third parties only. We use client’s data to provide you with suitable candidates.
Where personal data is required by law/and or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require your personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract you will be obliged to provide the data, if you do not the consequence of failure to provide the data are:
- Docabroad discontinuing your registration
- Docabroad no longer being able to offer you work via the agency
Docabroad will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time. Please see Retention of Records in our data protection policy for a complete breakdown of the data we process and how long we retain your records for.
We must keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrollment records for as long as is legally required and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Where Docabroad has obtained your consent to process your personal and sensitive personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that period Docabroad will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted Docabroad will cease to process your personal data and sensitive personal data.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data Docabroad processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data Docabroad processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to Docabroad processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting Docabroad through firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it, please contact us through email: email@example.com